All appointments shall be scheduled through the Care Coordinator . If you are unable to keep an appointment, please notify the Care Coordinator as quickly as possible. Also, please notify the Care Coordinator if you will be late for an appointment.
Hours of Operation:
IABAI operates Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Holidays & Closures:
IABAI will also be closed periodically to provide staff training. Regularly scheduled closings will be the 2nd Friday of each quarter (March, June, September, December). Beginning in 2014, IABAI will close at 4:30pm on the second Thursday of each month for staff team meetings and trainings. Staff will begin reminding parents 1 week prior to scheduled trainings.
IABAI will be closed to observe nationally recognized holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the Friday immediately following (closed at 1pm on day immediately preceding)
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and day immediately following if on a weekday (closed at 1pm on day immediately preceding)
The decision to close due to emergencies or unsafe conditions (such as severe weather) will be made by the Chief Executive Officer. Notification will be made as quickly as possible. Inquiries may be made by calling 888-667-1181.
IABAI strives to be proactive in preventing the spread of illness amongst our clients and our staff. Therefore, in consideration of health concerns, clients will only be seen if she/he:
- has been fever-free without medication for 24 hours
- has no thick or colored nasal discharge
- does not have a loose, congested-sounding cough
- has not had diarrhea or vomiting in the last 24 hours
- has not been exposed recently to chicken pox, the flu, or any other concerning, communicable disease
IABAI reserves the right to change the above stated policies at any time. Notification will be made in writing should such changes occur.