All appointments shall be scheduled through the Operations Coordinator. If you are unable to keep an appointment or will be late, please notify the Operations Coordinator as quickly as possible.
Hours of Operation:
IABAI operates Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Holidays & Closures:
IABAI will be closed periodically to provide staff training. IABAI also closes at 4:30pm on the second Thursday of each month for staff meetings. Staff will remind parents 1 week prior and closings.
IABAI will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the Friday immediately following (closed at 1pm on day immediately preceding)
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and day immediately following if on a weekday (closed at 1pm on day immediately preceding)
The decision to close due to emergencies or unsafe conditions (such as severe weather) will be made by the CEO. Although rare, they may sometimes occur. Notification will be made as quickly as possible. Inquiries can be made by calling 1-888-667-1181.
IABAI strives to be proactive in preventing the spread of illness among our clients and staff. Therefore, in consideration of health concerns, clients will only be seen if she/he:
- has been fever-free without medication for 24 hours
- has no thick or colored nasal discharge
- does not have a loose, congested-sounding cough
- has not had diarrhea or vomiting in the last 24 hours
- has not been exposed recently to chicken pox, the flu, or any other concerning, communicable disease
IABAI reserves the right to change the above stated policies at any time. Notification will be made in writing should such changes occur.